Wednesday, December 21, 2005

what melb holds for me

Summer School '05 is over. Glad to say they did have a blast too. Hearing from Diane, a member of the ctss'05 family i met at OAL, i daresay it was tons of fun for them. Listenin to her stories abt ctss'05, i couldn't help but tear as i thought back to our 2 weeks in summer school. JK, Jessie and Lerato were back as mentors again this year and i can't help but wonder about their experience. From what i see, ctss'05 was crazy too.

Even as i prepare for a new life in boardin in aus nx yr, Melb already holds so much for me. When i visited last month, my parents saw it as a usual vacation spot. But through my eyes, Melb is a place of memories, of wonder. I'm content just being there and lookin back on my ctss'04 experience. The great ocean road will never again be just beautiful scenery, it is a place of recollection. For all of us have left our footprints behind. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. How true is that.

Oh and Vince when u compared us, what was the conclusion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home