Sunday, November 27, 2005

what the future holds...

The end of another year is drawing close. For many of us, the new year ahead will be tough and challenging, facing new chapters of our lives. For some of us junior college, for others, university. But even as we move on in life, we share the memory of CTSS'04. An unforgettable experience etched in our minds.

As for me, the year ahead will be filled with surprises. I'll be going to australia to study. I have no clue as ot what the future holds, but I do know that many obstacles await me. I'm going to the state school in melbourne to do the IB programme with the promise that I'll come out top 5 in class and top 10 in level. It's not going to be an easy road for me to trod but I'll make it thru somehow. I head to melbourne with the joy of knowing that many great things await me and many friends will be there. But I leave with a heavy heart knowing that I will leave behind so many things that I love. Yet, the future holds much and I will move on.

Sharon will be leaving us for America. And I know everyone shares my view that she will be dearly missed. It is with sadness that i bid her farewell. I thank her for the friendships bestowed, for being there always to advice, and for being a memorable part of CTSS'04.
Sharon, the journey ahead is tough and fraught with challenges to be faced. But i know that with determination, you will make it thru. I wish you well in your future endeavours. I leave you with this..HE is a GOD OF MIRACLES..trust and you will receive..

5 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Hey Rachel,

I'm about 6 months away from finishing the IB and I honestly tell you that it's one heck of an educational ride! Good luck with it! It's the best program around!

November 30, 2005 12:23 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

This is Joy, by the way.

November 30, 2005 12:24 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Which bit of America is Sharon heading to? If it's Ithaca, NY then that'll be pretty great.

November 30, 2005 12:25 AM  
Blogger Sher Reen said...

Sharon's off to San Fran! =)

December 01, 2005 10:11 AM  
Blogger Sher Reen said...

I think =/

December 01, 2005 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home